Tensions Between Israel And Palestine || ‘Bombing Will Continue As Long As Needed’ | Israel, Becoming God on Earth
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said he will continue to “respond to rocket attacks with full force.”
In a televised address on Saturday, Netanyahu said the bombing would continue “as long as it is needed,” but stressed that “every effort is being made to reduce civilian casualties.”
Netanyahu also said that “it is not us who are responsible for this confrontation but the party that is attacking us.”
Tensions between Israel and Palestine have entered their seventh day and are currently showing no signs of abating.
Three more Palestinians were killed in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza on Sunday morning. According to Palestine, 148 Palestinians have been killed so far in the conflict since Monday, while Israel says ten of its citizens, including two children, have been killed.
Israel says dozens of those killed in Gaza were militants, while Palestinian officials say 41 children were among those killed.
UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Saturday expressed deep frustration over the killing of civilians in Gaza and the attack on international media offices.
A spokesman for Antonio Guterres said in a statement that the secretary-general “deeply regrets” the growing number of civilian casualties, including the deaths of ten members of the same family, including children, as a result of an Israeli airstrike on the Shati camp in Gaza.
The statement also said that Antonio Guterres was “deeply disturbed” by the devastation caused by the Israeli airstrikes in Gaza City, which included several international media offices as well as residential apartments.
According to the statement, the Secretary-General reminded all parties that targeting civilians and the media is a violation of international law and should be avoided at all costs.
Israel’s worst attacks on Gaza continue, with the number of martyrs, including 41 children, rising to 154
Israel’s worst attacks on Gaza continue, the number of martyrs including 41 children has reached 154. The UN Security Council has also convened a meeting to review the situation.
Talks of world rulers, demands for peace did not work, terrorist state of Israel continues attacks on Gaza. Another attack by Zionist forces killed 13 more Palestinians and wounded several others.
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres expressed deep frustration over the martyrdom of civilians in Gaza and the attack on international media offices. A spokesman for the secretary-general said he was “deeply saddened” by the martyrdom of ten members of the same family, including children, as a result of an Israeli airstrike on the Shati camp in Gaza.
Israel destroyed the Arab television Al Jazeera office and other media offices, aljla tower in Al Jazeera and US news agency the number of offices of media houses, including the AP, Israeli Prime Minister said the brazen bombing continued until Stay as long as needed.
Palestinians demonstrated in several cities in the West Bank, including Bethlehem, and Israeli forces used excessive force on protesters. Zionist forces opened fire on the youth, injuring several people, and Israeli troops pushed media representatives. Protesters held Palestinian flags.
On the other hand, US President Joe Biden has called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas after another day of violence in the tense tensions between Israel and Palestine.
The international community has called for an end to growing tensions between Israel and Palestine in the region.
On Saturday, Israel destroyed a multi-story building in Gaza in an airstrike that housed the offices of the international broadcaster Al Jazeera and the American news agency Associated Press, while Israel raided a refugee camp on Saturday. Eight children and two women were killed in the attack.
This has been the most violent conflict between Israel and the Palestinians since 2014.
The multi-storey building that was targeted on Saturday had several residential apartments in addition to Al Jazeera’s office, as well as the offices of several other local and international broadcasters.
The owner of the building has denied Israeli claims of Hamas presence, saying the building housed only the offices of other media outlets and about 60 apartments. According to Al Jazeera TV, an hour before the building was targeted, Israeli officials warned that the building should be vacated. An hour later, the building collapsed in an airstrike.
Al-Jala Tower owner Jawad Mehdi said an Israeli intelligence official called him and said he had only an hour to evacuate, according to AFP.
AFP heard him rumbling on the phone with the official for another 10 minutes so that journalists could go out with their equipment. The official on the line refused.
Al Jazeera correspondent Safwat al-Kahlot has been working here for 11 years. He said: ‘I have covered many events from this building, we have spent many personal and professional moments here. Everything is over in just two seconds.
Earlier, Faris Akram, a correspondent for the Associated Press in Gaza, tweeted that bombs could now fall on our offices. “We ran down the stairs from the 11th floor and are now looking at the building from a distance and praying that the Israeli army will change its mind.”
Originally published at https://zaviews.blogspot.com.