Today Top Stories || How to remove Trump from power? | Air service Resumed | A New City In Saudi Arabia | Oman Has Issued New Currency Notes | The Airstrikes In Afghanistan | Turkey Stop Using WhatsApp
Democrats have finalized their plan to remove US President Trump from office. According to foreign media, the Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi presented the final plan to oust US President Trump to the legislators, under which the process of removing Trump from the presidency will begin before the impeachment. According to media reports, Democrats are expected to implement the plan on Monday. According to foreign media, Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to the legislators on Sunday in which she informed about the plan to formally request the Vice President to remove the US President under the 25th Amendment resolution. According to media reports, the resolution will give US Vice President Mike Pence the power to remove Trump and become acting president himself. Nancy Pelosi said in her letter that this would be the first step in removing Trump, after which Democrats in the House will take action on the impeachment motion. Nancy Pelosi said that in order to protect the US Constitution and democracy, we will implement this plan immediately because Trump’s presence in the office of the US President is a great threat to the US and democracy. It should be noted that on January 7, supporters of US President Trump attacked the US Parliament building after the election defeat, which resulted in the death of 4 people, while the US President encouraged his supporters to do so, after which Twitter His personal account has also been permanently blocked, while Trump’s posts on Facebook and Instagram have also been blocked.
Another important development has taken place in the relations between Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The two countries announced the resumption of flights after three and a half years, with flights between Doha and Riyadh starting today. Just a few days ago, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt re-established relations with Qatar. In June 2017, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates cut ties by imposing land, sea and air sanctions on Qatar, accusing it of supporting terrorists. Qatar, on the other hand, vehemently denied the allegations, calling them baseless.
Saudi Arabia, the world’s largest oil producer, has announced plans to build a city that will have no cars or roads. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, in a speech announcing the 170-square-kilometer city, said The Line was part of the ارب 500 billion Newem project, which was launched in the first quarter of this year. Construction will begin. Muhammad bin Salman said that the pollution will fully accommodate 1 million people in the city and create 38,000 jobs by 2030, at a cost of $100 to $200 billion on the city’s infrastructure. Referring to rising sea levels and rising carbon emissions, the Saudi Crown Prince said, “Why do we accept projects that sacrifice nature for development?” Prince Muhammad bin Salman said that ‘The Line’ project with zero car, zero street and zero emission would prove to be a revolution for human beings. Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s plan to expand the Saudi economy into a variety of sectors was announced in 2017, and 10,000 square miles in the far northwest of Saudi Arabia has been earmarked for the project.
The Central Bank of the Sultanate of Oman has issued new currency notes of 20, 10 and 5 riyals. According to the details, new currency notes have been issued by the Central Bank of the modern and enlightened Omani Empire. According to the report, the bank said that the process of delivery of new notes has started from January 11. The new 20, 10, 5, 1, half riyal and one hundred and twenty notes will soon be available to Omani citizens. Several new currency notes have been issued in Oman before. In July last year, a new 50 riyal note was issued by the Oman government exclusively on the occasion of the kingdom’s birthday. Note that this is the sixth edition of the new 50 riyal note series.
A house in Afghanistan’s Kandahar province was bombed on suspicion of terrorist presence, killing 18 members of the same family and injuring two others. Air Force warplanes bombed and completely destroyed a house in the village of Manazari in Afghanistan’s Ghazni Province, according to the International News Agency. Eighteen people in the house were killed and two others were seriously injured in the attack. The airstrikes killed eight children, seven women and three men. The families of the victims and residents of the area also staged a sit-in by placing the bodies on the main highway. Addressing the sit-in, Ghazni provincial council member Muhammad Nasir said those killed in the bombing were not terrorists but innocent shepherds, including children and women. Justice should be provided to the survivors. A statement from the Afghan Air Force said the Taliban had been killed in an intelligence-led airstrike, but that some civilians had been killed and would be investigated. It should be noted that inter-Afghan talks are underway between the Kabul government and the Taliban in Doha, but during the talks that have not yet reached any conclusion, violent acts are being carried out by the parties in Afghanistan in which innocent lives are being lost.
Originally published at https://zaviews.blogspot.com.